My Copywright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Visit Dorka Reyes Store At Zazzle
make custom gifts at Zazzle
There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ana BeKoach Ana B'Koach Prayer







The Ana BeKoach (Ana BeCoach or Ana B'Koach) prayer was written in the first century by a great kabalistic Rabbi - Rabbi Nehonia. The prayer was written according to the seventy names of God - a term related to Abraham. The Ana BeKoach is composed of seven lines, with six words in each line. The first letter of every word is taken, thereby creating the 42-letter name. The Ana Becoach prayer is greatly evaluated by spiritual and kabalistic followers that know of the great influence found in this 42-letter combination.

Another representation of the Ana Bekoach is the 7 leaf Menorah. King David meditated on this for hours before entering into battle.

David's related dream
The model was made after David had a dream. As David relates "In the dream, I was in a very dark place. I was tied up and could not move anything. I tried to scream but my voice was gone. It was very frightening. Then the Ana BeKoach prayer rose up in my mind. I started saying it in my thoughts. When I reached the third line
everything disappeared and I woke up."

The Kabbalists reveal that this sequence of Hebrew letters encompasses the actual power of creation. The Ana B'Koach is built from 42 letters and is also known as the 42 Letter Name of God. Whenever we make a connection the 42 Letter Name, we are tapping into the primordial force of creation."
It is said daily at least 3 times, often more, if it's Shabbat or Yontif. [Holy Day.]"

The 42 Letter Name of God is an ancient word of Power. This Name of God is divided into seven lines.

Each line can be seen as a DNA sequence that represent seven different types of energy. Each line, or sequence, contains six words that provide Divine Energy for helping us to solve the problems of life.

Line 1: This is the most powerful line of the prayer, created to be concentrated upon in time of extreme stress or danger; the DNA sequence of power to provide sustenance in a time of dire need.

Line 2: Grants the user the power to move events and control negative forces.

Line 3: Empowers one with the ability to make the right decision, with the proper balance and compassion.

Line 4: Grants the endurance necessary to follow through and prove victorious.

Line 5: Provides the energy of deep insight, creates a form of clairvoyance that allows the user to see into the future.

Line 6: Gives the ability to find peace and inner strength.

Line 7: Grants the power of renewal which allows one to start over again.


Ana Bekoach Prayer

Ana becho'ach, g'dulat yemincha, tatir tz'rura
Kabel rinat amcha sagveinu, tahareinu nora
Na gibor dorshei yichudcha, k'vavat shamrem
Barchem taharem, rachamei tzidkatcha
Tamid gamlem, chasin kadosh
Berov tuvcha, nahel adatecha
Yachid ge'eh le'amcha p'neh, zochrei k'dushatecha
Shavateinu kabel ushma tza'akateinu, yode'a ta'alumot
(Baruch shem k'vod malchuto le'olam va'ed)

We beg thee with the strength and greatness of thy right arm.
Accept your people's song, elevate and purify us
Please, heroic one, those who pursue your uniqueness-
guard them as the pupil of an eye.
Bless them, purify them, pity them,
may your righteousness always reward them.
Powerful and Holy One, in goodness lead your flock.
Unique and proud one, to your people turn,
who remember your holiness.
Accept our cries, and hear our screams,
oh knower of mysteries.
(Blessed is the name of his noble kingdom
forever and ever.)

The Miracle Prayer

Benefits: Improved sleep, improved concentration, sense of peace, improve your connection to the Creator, clears negative karma, improves your inner strength

The Miracle Prayer is one of our most powerful spiritual tools. The Miracle Prayer combines a number of energetic principles that work together to create a truly wonderful spiritual tool.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this wonderful article Dorka! Before reading it, I decided to do the Ana Bekoach prayer to help me with the lost of my beloved 12 year old cat. We just moved in to a new neighborhood. I was in despair when I remembered how this prayer had assisted me with another miracoulous situation. Not more than 30 minutes had passed when I received a phone call at 5 in the morning telling me that she had managed to take the collar of my cat, and was following him to avoid him getting lost. I quickly went to meet her up and after a little struggle, was able to pick up my overly distressed cat and bring him back home. A little after that I did a search to find out the meaning of this prayer and found your informative article. Thanks again! God bless!

Anonymous said...

I was excited to find this website. I wanted to thank you for your time for this particularly wonderful read!
! I definitely savored every bit of it and I have you saved to fav to check out new stuff on your web site.


My web-site voyance Gratuite

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself
or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks a lot

Look into my weblog; Roland Garros

Anonymous said...

I аm гegular reader, how are you everybody?

This aгticlе pοsted аt thіs web sitе is truly nice.


Visit my ωeb blog; disque dur SSD

Anonymous said...

Τeггific worκ! That is the kіnd of
іnformatіon that are meant to be shared аround the wеb.
Shame on the sеeκ engines for not pоsitionіng
thіѕ post upρer! Come on over and cоnsult with my ѕite .
Τhanks =)

Mу webpagе ... devis fenetres

Anonymous said...

This iѕ my fiгst time pay a visit at here and i аm actually plеassant to read all
at one place.

Here is my wеb-site - meuble salle de bain pas cher

Anonymous said...

Everyonе loves ωhat you guys are up toо.

Thіs tyρe of cleѵer worκ
and еxposure! Kееp uр the fantastiс woгkѕ
guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

Also visit my website - porte serviette

Anonymous said...

Τhanks for youг marvеlous posting! I quite enjoyеԁ
reаdіng it, you're a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the future. I want to encourage you continue your great work, have a nice evening!

Feel free to visit my homepage disque ssd

Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so happy I found your web site, I really
found you by error, while I was browsing on Google
for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like
to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all round
exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I
don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great work.

my web page voyance Gratuite

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful information you provide on
your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again right here frequently.
I'm reasonably sure I'll be told lots of new stuff right
right here! Good luck for the following!

my web page :: voyance gratuite (irisvoyance.com)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic items from you, man. I have be aware your stuff prior to and you are just too great.
I really like what you've received here, really like what you're saying and the way through which you are saying it.
You're making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to stay it wise. I can't wait to learn far more from you.
That is really a tremendous website.

My webpage ... medium quebec

Anonymous said...

For most up-to-ԁate newѕ you haνе to visit world wide web and оn
woгld-ωide-web I founԁ thiѕ ωebsitе
aѕ a bеst site for mοst геcent
updаteѕ.

Take а look at mу ωeb page - prud homme