Monday, January 18, 2010
Ho'oponopono it is an ancient Hawaiian releasing technique.The technique is an ancient problem solving process that corrects erroneous thoughts. Every experience we have ever had, consciously or sub-consciously are playing back memories. There are no new problems and no memories. The same programs have been playing since the beginning of creation. The process enables us to release the memories held in our subconscious to finally reveal our true identity.We call this the Hawaiian Code of Forgiveness, and it's an important thought, because when we forgive others, who are we forgiving? Ourselves, of course.The Process of Ho'oponopono:
1. Bring to mind anyone with whom you do not feel total alignment or support, etc.
2. In your mind's eye, construct a small stage below you
3. Imagine an infinite source of love and healing flowing from a source above the top of your head (from your Higher Self), and open up the top of your head, and let the source of love and healing flow down inside your body, fill up the body, and overflow out your heart to heal up the person on the stage. Be sure it is all right for you to heal the person and that they accept the healing.
4. When the healing is complete, have a discussion with the person and forgive them, and have them forgive you.
5. Next, let go of the person, and see them floating away. As they do, cut the aka cord that connects the two of you (if appropriate). If you are healing in a current primary relationship, then assimilate the person inside you.
6. Do this with every person in your life with whom you are incomplete, or not aligned.
The final test is, can you see the person or think of them without feeling any negative emotions. If you do feel negative emotions when you do, then do the process again
When we practice Ho'oponopono, we are encouraged to take one hundred per cent responsibility for everything in our lives. This applies not only to the good things that happen to us but the bad things too.
It's a simple as that. You can do it out loud or mentally if you prefer. You can say the words in whatever order they feel right to you. Say them whenever something upsets you, makes you angry, makes you cry, worries or frightens you. Say them whenever you're having problems with someone else. Say them whenever you can. And every time a bad memory or problem comes up for you, say them again. Even if you don't know what it is that's causing your problem, it doesn't matter. Simply say the words and let the Universe clean and clear the energy around your problem. Say them over and over again until you feel it's right to stop. As you say the words, observe what comes up for you. You may be inspired to take action to help with your cleaning, or you may find a different memory or other problem comes up as you work. In that case, do Ho'oponopono on the new problem or memory. And when you're glad or happy, acknowledge this by simply saying, "I love you. Thank you."
I love you. (You're saying this to your problem, yourself, and to the Universe/the Divine or whatever you believe in. When you do this you're coming from the highest vibration possible; that of love.)
I'm sorry. (You're saying this to yourself and the Universe/the Divine for whatever it is in you that attracted/allowed this thing into your life.)
Please forgive me. (Say this to yourself to ask forgiveness for attracting/allowing this thing into your life.)
Thank you. (Say this to yourself, the Universe/the Divine for cleaning this memory and transmuting this problem.)
Enjoy this Knowledge is fantastic!!!