My Copywright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Visit Dorka Reyes Store At Zazzle
make custom gifts at Zazzle
There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Positive Affirmations

I want to share with you this positive affirmations - you can use it daily in the morning or before you go to bed and also you can use it while you work with the mirror .. All is about positive thought , train your mind to be better and better and you will see the results in your physical and material world .

Positive Affirmations

I'm a miracle
I Love Myself
I love who I am
I love what I do
I have a burning desire for success
I am successful now
I have a strong habit of taking action
I live in the Now
My habits are coordinate with my dreams
I have a daily action plan
Today Is the best day of my life
I'm perfect
Every day in every way I'm getting better and better
I'm always in the right place at the right time
Every day I do what is best for achieving my success
I accept all the wonders I deserve to experience now
Everything is happening in divine timing
Everything is happening the way it should be
I flow with the flow
I'm the center of the universe
I'm a radiant center of divine love
I relax and enjoy life
I have unlimited potential
Its easy to change
I express gratitude
Everything I need is coming to me now
I'm a natural winner...
I have supportive family and friends
All is well
I'm in control of my life
All in divine right order
I'm grateful for all the blessings that I have
Today all good is available to me
I'm a beloved child of God
My life is a blessing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved them all! those affirmations have made my day! , it feels so good to read them, thanks for sharing!!

Smiles:)