My Copywright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Visit Dorka Reyes Store At Zazzle
make custom gifts at Zazzle
There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Positive Suggestion


This positive suggestion can help to nurture your mind with positive thoughts .
It is good to read it every day before you go to sleep.
Also a great tool to the Perfect Living !

- I make it happen right now!
- I have amazing spiritual power
- I embrace opportunity and work hard
- Iam very strong and courageous
- I feel great and look great
- Iam attracting huge wealth now
- Iam the best in the world today
- People are attracted to me now
- I treat myself better each day
- I love myself more and more each day
- Iam receiving wealth right now
- All my dreams have come true!!!!

http://www.zazzle.com/positive_suggestions_poster-228930234396108030

enjoy it!!!!

1 comment:

Dorka melissa said...

I Agree!!

than you! ♥