My Copywright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Visit Dorka Reyes Store At Zazzle
make custom gifts at Zazzle
There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Love is filling my life now.

 Resultado de imagen para happy day

Day by day I am becoming happier and more satisfied. 
- With every inhalation I am filling myself with happiness.

- Love is filling my life now.

- A lot of money is flowing now into my life.

- The power of the  is now filling my life with wealth.

- The powerful and vital energy of the Universal Minds is flowing 
and filling my body and mind.

- Healing energy is constantly filling every cell of my body.

- I always stay calm and in control of myself, in every situation and in all circumstances.

- I am having a wonderful, happy and fascinating day.



No comments: