• Being disciplined does not mean living
a limiting or a restrictive lifestyle.
• It also does not mean giving up everything you enjoy,
or giving up fun and relaxation.
• Being disciplined means focusing on your goals
and persevering until they are accomplished.
• It also means making deliberate choices rather
than irrational or emotional choices.
• It means raising above negative habits.
• Discipline helps you avoid being
swayed by other people's opinions.
• The possession of self-discipline allows you
to live a more orderly and satisfying life.