My Copywright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Visit Dorka Reyes Store At Zazzle
make custom gifts at Zazzle
There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Positive Affirmations for Improving Your Relationships



Positive Affirmations for improving your relationships

I am open and loving
I am at peace with myself
I love myself
I am a good person
I allow love into my life
I allow easy and natural communication in my life with all people
I am open and honest
I now feel safe to communicate my honest feelings
I am accepting and understanding
I have deep compassion
I love people
I love giving
I love receiving
I am a wonderful being
I am a deserving being
I am a magical being
I attract only kind and supportive beings into my life
I am now attracting a loving and healthy relationship
 in my life right here right now

No comments: