We are all made of energy and we are all self-healing. Eastern and ancient medical models have been based on energy for thousands of years. We witness our body’s ability to heal itself when small cuts heal, and with our expectation “this will heal”.
Tuning into our energy body is easy, quick and can switch our emotions and health in a few moments. When we tune into our energy bodies with our intention we can truly change our lives physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Self-healing is not at all complicated. In a few simple steps you can bring a feeling of peace into your body. You can tune into your energy body and use your thoughts and emotions to change the frequency and flow of your energy.
It is a simple as changing the channel from a negative reporting news channel to your favorite comedy show and feeling yourself relax with that change. Your day can move in a new direction that will guarantee you are inviting ease, flow and even “miracles” into your life.
So here’s five easy steps you can do in five minutes. Please read through all steps and then take the next five minutes to put the wheels in motion and practice!
1) Sit in a comfortable position and become aware of your breath. No need to change it – just pay attention to the flow – in and out, in and out. No judging it, no changing it – just noticing. This is simply to become “present” and to stop some of the never-ending thoughts from interfering for the next few minutes.
2) Take your hands (palms together) in front of you and rub them together quickly for 30 – 60 seconds. Let them become warm from the friction and feel that warmth. Invite a slight smile in as you are rubbing your hands and taking this time. Smiling itself is healing and has the ability to switch our moods in a few seconds.
3) Hold your hands six-eight inches away from each other, facing each other and feel the energy flowing through them. This energy is always here – you are feeling it now because of the intention and the awakening your awareness to it. As you feel this energy tune into it. Know this is part of you. Keep on smiling – doesn’t this feel cool?
4) Close your eyes. See if you can move the energy up your arms, through your body. There is no “wrong way” to do this. You are awakening your energy body with your intent and your intent is to feel and to heal.
See if you can move that energy to whatever part of your body you may have some stress or disease in. Keep it there knowing you are sending it love and positive “healing energy”. If you feel like you are losing touch with feeling the energy – rub your hands together again. There is no judgment and no way to do this wrong. You can picture the energy however feels right for you. Perhaps you just want to feel it; maybe you want to picture it as a white light – it is whatever way feels the easiest for you. Let yourself play with this step and smile while doing it.
5) Continue to work with this flow of energy. Call it to different parts of your body. Notice how it feels as it reaches different spaces. Know that this energy can help those areas that usually bring you pain and feel the gratitude for finally recognizing this inherent ability in you.
Notice the energy relaxing the parts of the body it flows into. Thank your body for being able to awaken to this awareness and healing. Playing with this energy flow for even five minutes can bring a state of joy and peace that you felt was impossible even minutes earlier.
How did that feel? I know when I first felt energy I was pretty amazed that it was always present in my body yet I had not been in tune to it.
In five minutes you can change your energy flow and state of being. You can offer your body, mind and spirit some healing. Your intention along with you dedicating the five-ten minutes to yourself to do so is a great gift your body, mind and soul will thank you for!