My Copywright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Visit Dorka Reyes Store At Zazzle
make custom gifts at Zazzle
There was an error in this gadget

Friday, December 7, 2012

How to Get a Millionaire Mind Set Using Positive Thinking Techniques

 
 
 
 
How to Get a Millionaire Mind Set Using Positive Thinking Techniques


This story I am about to tell you is a perfect example of positive thinking. My mother who is a very successful top rated real estate broker and has been for the past thirty years.

She is not suffering in this economy or has she in any economy. She lives in Manhattan Beach CA. The real estate market there at the time I wrote this article was not exactly booming but yet she was still selling and listing and making the big bucks. My mother is in the top 1% of all agents and brokers in her company and she always has been as long as I can remember.

I am going to share with you one of the biggest secrets out there to positive thinking. It’s something my mother told me years ago about her feelings concerning her career the real estate market, which by the way this applies to any profession.

She said, “No matter what happens with the market I will always make money, always.” I looked at her in amazement and asked, “Why is that?” Very seriously she said, “People will always have to sell real estate and there will always be people to buy it and there is no reason why they wouldn't do it through me.” Now that is positive thinking plus confidence.

I never ever forgot that, she showed me that when you believe something and you know what you’re doing you will always do well no matter what is going on with the economy.

I have watched her over the last thirty years and she was right she has always been a top producer in every market and there have been ups and downs and she always sailed right through. It’s the people who panic and start buying into all the negativity and bad news that suffer.

I try not to watch the news very often for that very reason. I don't see the point of hearing all negative and sad things that happen to people. When the news starts adding positive thinking segments to the show that is when I will watch it.

What I do for a living coaching and consulting with business owners on how they can grow their business to the next level will never go out of style. There will never be a lack of people wanting to make more money and do that while they work less and enjoy life more. I believe that learning that from me is what most people choose to do.

Therefore I will always have more then enough business in any economy and so far that has always been true for me. Ask yourself Why not me?


You too want to adopt that kind of mindset and positive thinking attitude. It is really that simple we just like to complicate things. You have two choices in life you can be part of the problem or someone who delivers the solution, which one are you?

My secret here is not only change your aabundance but when someone tries to tell you different let them know that there will always be people that will need your service or product and there is no reason why they won’t buy it from you!

When you come across someone who has nothing to say but bad news share with them that spreading bad news is not the solution it is only contributing to the problem.

Positive thinking has always paid off for me and there isn't any reason it can't happen for you too.
from http://www.qualified-lifecoach.com/Positive_Thinking.html

No comments: