My Copywright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Visit Dorka Reyes Store At Zazzle
make custom gifts at Zazzle
There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Divine Protection



Divine Protection

You are never alone.
God is always with you, providing divine protection 
All you need to do is ask, by using this prayer

I AM, right now and always,

In God's loving, protecting grace.

God's caring presence surrounds me

Today and every day, here and everywhere.

The angel of divine protection goes before me,

Preparing my way and guarding me

From any seeming negative experiences.

The power and presence of God

Shield me now and always.

Wherever I go, I AM in God's care and keeping.

I AM invisible, invincible, and invulnerable

To all seeming negative energies

And I AM now open to the light of God.

Thank you, God, and SO IT IS.


from Susan Shumsky

No comments: