My Copywright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Visit Dorka Reyes Store At Zazzle
make custom gifts at Zazzle
There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Miracles in Prayer




Dear God,

I call upon Your safety and protection. 


 I’m facing challenges that I do not understand or know how to respond to.  

Please calm my mind and help me to feel the safety of Your Divine protection. 

 I am willing to not judge my situation as harmful, 
threatening or dangerous and ask for You to interpret my situation for me. 
 You are the strength in which I trust. 

 I’m willing to forgive myself for any mistakes I might have made that contributed to my situation. 
 My future is safe because You are the Source and Creator of everything. 

 In the presence of Your light, there is no darkness.  
In the awareness of Your love, there is no opposite and nothing to fear.  

Please guide my thoughts and steady my footsteps so I can confidently move through this. Thank you, in advance, for a safe, miraculous and peaceful outcome in all respects.  

Thy will be done.  Amen


Miracles in Prayer book by Robin Duncan.

No comments: